Sacred Symbols unique to this piece:
- Shiva Nataraja is know as the “Lord of the Dance.” He is creator, sustainer, and destroyer. His pluralistic nature represents the continuous cycle of transformation and the freedom in non-attachment.
Gemstone Qualities unique to this piece:
- Garnet– Is known as “a stone of commitment” to purpose, to others and to oneself. Reflects the attributes of devotion, love and understanding. A tri-doshic stone.
- Serpentine– Enhances meditative qualities. Good for the emotional system. Clears the chakras.
- Amethyst– Calms the mind. Lends strength and willpower to control undesirable habits. Known as the stone of spirituality, raising one’s vibration. Good for the Pitta Dosha.
- Pearls– Calming to the mind and emotions. Enhances personal integrity.