Sacred Symbols unique to this piece:
- 108 Bead Mala: An ancient meditation tool created thousands of years ago by saints, sages and rishis. They are used to recite mantras that quiet and focus the mind. As we become calm and centered, we naturally radiate peace and calm to those around us. Traditionally, malas consist of 108 beads and a Guru bead at the very end by the tassel. The number 108 has special significance in geometry, and is regarded as sacred in many religious traditions throughout history. The Guru bead contains the spiritual energy of all the mantras.
- Om is the cosmic sound vibrating through all things, uniting them in oneness. Chanting Om brings tranquility and peace to the mind.
- Peace – to live in a state of acceptance and celebration of our differences, never in fear of what we don’t know or understand.
- Love – the universal language of our hearts.
- Gratitude – reminds us that life is a gift. Be thankful for the small every-day blessings. Find joy in the moment.
- Onyx– Encourages good fortune and enhances self control. Stimulates decision making capabilities.
- Carnelian– Great for meditating on happiness and dream fulfillment. Supportive in opening the heart center. Good for Kaphas.